Terms and Conditions.
Us: means any of the Findings Haunting team
Our/We: means Findings Haunting
Event are for entertainment purposes only. We cannot guarantee any activity or the truth or validity
of any information obtained on the night through our investigation, including mediums, experiments
or other activities.
● No refunds will be given within seven days of the event, though this does not affect your
● Two weeks notice required for full refund
● All tickets are individual to the person, and cannot use again for other events
● If you turn up without invoice or proof of purchase. You may not be able to join in
● Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
● No drinking alcohol prior or during
● If found that you are under the influence of un-subscribed drugs, you will leave immediately
● Bringing people with you who have not paid for the investigation, will leave if they have not
been pre-approved by us.
● Phones must be turned off or put on silent
● Please don’t wander off by yourself unless given permission to do so, as we need to be
aware where everyone is
● If you are asked to leave the location, you must do this straight away in an orderly fashion
● Anyone causing an upset by acting in an inappropriate manner will have to leave, we are a
fully inclusive group. See <link>About us</link> for more details
● Any damage to the location or to our property, you are likely to be charged
● You must take note of any safety briefing
● We can’t be liable for loss or damage to any items you bring to an investigation
● You must bring suitable clothing and footwear for the location and weather conditions. We
could be in a cold muddy Woodland. Some locations may have uneven floor, staircases and
walking around in the darkness
● We ask that anyone with heart complaints, nervous dispositions, pregnant, mobility
problems or any person who has had a recent bereavement, let us know before our event.
Two of our team are disabled, (see <link>About us</link> for more details) so you be well
looked after, but we would like to know before hand
● You will be asked to sign a disclaimer form on the evening of one of our events and will be at
your own risk. No liability for any injury or illness will occur as a result
● We may use a Ouija Board at some events. If this is the case your will be asked to sign a
consent form before you can join this group
● You will be responsible for making your own way to and from the event and any
accommodation if applicable
● We film and record events and may add some of the recordings along with pictures to our
website and other publicity. If you do not want to be included in this, you must inform one
of our team before the event starts. If you do not inform us, then it is taken that you have
given your consent
● We have the right to change any events details at short notice, due to circumstances out of
● Some refreshments may be provided at our events, if the investigation plans to lasts more
than 4 hours. We encourage you to bring your own refreshments if you so wish.
● Some locations not having electricity.
● keep noise to a minimum
● please be aware that some events may not have facilities or places to "rest" (Please check
Smoking areas will be designated.
● No eating or drinking during any Investigations, a break time will be allocate during events.
● Any Testimonials submitted to us, will be vetted before we publish them
● We may change the text of your testimonial, this will only happen, if we think it needs
changing to read better